Travel Care, responsible for www.travelcare.io, makes this document available to Users, with which it intends to comply with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), as well as informing all Users of the website regarding the conditions of use.
Any person who accesses this website assumes the role of User, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
Travel Care reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to pre-notify or inform Users of said obligations, accepting as sufficient with the publication on the Travel Care website.
- IDENTIFICATION DATA
Company name: Travel Care IO S.L
Trade name: Travel Care
Address: Calle Simo Piera, nº 16, Badalona (Barcelona). ZIP: 08913
e-mail: [email protected]
Through www.travelcare.io, we offer Users the possibility of accessing information about our services.
- PRIVACY AND DATA PROCESSING
- INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The User acknowledges and accepts that all the content shown on travelcare.io and especially, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, brands, or any other signs susceptible of industrial use and/or Commercial are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, over the contents and/or any other elements inserted in the page, which are the exclusive property of the company and/or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in economic traffic. Therefore, the User agrees not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, keeping the company harmless from any claim arising from breach of such obligations.
In no case does access to www.travelcare.io imply any type of waiver, transmission, license, or total or partial transfer of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These General Conditions of Use of this website do not confer on Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution, or public communication of www.travelcare.io and/or its contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by the company or the third party owner of the affected rights.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any existing intellectual creation on this website, as well as the space itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyright rights by the legislation on intellectual property. The company is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of www.travelcare.io, the menus, navigation buttons, the HTML code, the texts, images, textures, graphics, and any other content, in any case, it has the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements. The content provided on this website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, or transmitted, or recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form, or in any medium, unless prior authorization is obtained, in writing from Travel Care.
Likewise, it is forbidden to suppress, evade and/or manipulate the copyright as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that the contents may contain. The User of www.travelcare.io undertakes to respect the rights set forth and to avoid any action that could harm them, reserving, in any case, the company the exercise of whatever means or legal actions correspond to it in defense of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
- OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USER OF THE WEBSPACE
The User agrees to:
- Make proper and lawful use of www.travelcare.io as well as the contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the applicable legislation at all times; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of www.travelcare.io; (iii) generally accepted morals and good customs and (iv) public order.
- Provide all the means and technical requirements that are needed to access this website.
- Provide truthful information by filling in the forms contained on this website with your personal data and keeping them updated at all times so that it responds, at all times, to the real situation of the User. The User will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for the damages caused to the company or third parties by the information provided.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous section, the User must also refrain from:
- Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of www.travelcare.io and/or the contents for illegal purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment.
- Access or attempt to access restricted resources or areas of www.travelcare.io, without complying with the conditions required for such access.
- Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of www.travelcare.io, its suppliers, or third parties.
- Introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, suppliers, or third parties.
- Try to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the company, third-party providers, and other Users.
- Reproducing or copying, distributing, allowing public access through any form of public communication, transforming or modifying the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties incorporated into the content, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted into the content.
- Obtain and try to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, has been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are found or, in general, from those that are habitually used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of www.travelcare.io and/or the contents.
- In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- In any way would be the contrary, disparages, or violates the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally, in the International Treaties, and in the rest of the current legislation.
- Induce, incite or promote criminal, denigrating, defamatory, violent actions or, in general, contrary to the law, morals, generally accepted good customs or public order.
- Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes, or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age, or condition.
- Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages, and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading, or, in general, contrary to the law, morality, and generally accepted good customs or order public. Induce or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
- Induce or incite to engage in dangerous, risky, or harmful practices for health and mental balance.
- It is protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial protection belonging to the company or to third parties without the intended use having been authorized.
- Is contrary to honor, personal and family privacy, or people’s own image.
- Constitute any type of advertising.
- Include any type of virus or program that prevents the normal functioning of www.travelcare.io
If to access some of the services and/or contents of www.travelcare.io, you are provided with a password, you are obliged to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, you will be responsible for its adequate custody and confidentiality, agreeing not to assign it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to the aforementioned services and/or contents by outsiders. Likewise, it is obliged to notify the company of any fact that may imply an improper use of its password, such as, by way of example, its theft, loss, or unauthorized access, in order to proceed to its immediate cancellation. Consequently, as long as the previous notification is not made, the company will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of its password, being its responsibility for any illicit use of the contents and/or services of www.travelcare.io by any illegitimate third party. If you negligently or willfully breach any of the obligations established in these General Conditions of Use, you will be liable for all damages that may arise for the company from such breach.
Continued access is not guaranteed, nor the correct viewing, downloading, or usefulness of the elements and information contained in the web that may be impeded, hindered, or interrupted by factors or circumstances that are beyond its control. It is not responsible for the decisions that may be taken as a result of access to the content or information offered.
The service may be interrupted, or the relationship with the User immediately resolved, if it is detected that use of www.travelcare.io, or of any of the services offered therein, is contrary to these General Conditions of Use. We are not responsible for damages, losses, losses, claims, or expenses derived from the use of www.travelcare.io.
It will only be responsible for eliminating, as soon as possible, the contents that may cause such damages, provided that it is notified. In particular, we will not be responsible for any damages that may arise, among others, from:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages, or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads, and errors in the telecommunications lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of the company.
- Illegitimate interference through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- Improper or inappropriate abuse of www.travelcare.io
- Security or navigation errors are produced by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of it. The administrator of the webspace reserves the right to withdraw, totally or partially, any content or information present in www.travelcare.io.
The company excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the misuse of freely available services and use by Users of www.travelcare.io. Likewise, it is exonerated from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, being the same only for the provision of the services of queries and doubts. On the other hand, in case of causing damages due to illicit or incorrect use of said services, the User may be claimed for the damages caused.
You will maintain the company unscathed from any damages arising from claims, actions, or demands of third parties as a result of your access or use of www.travelcare.io. Likewise, you are obliged to indemnify against any damages arising from your use of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or similar tools used in order to collect or extract data or any other action on your part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of www.travelcare.io.
The User undertakes not to reproduce in any way, not even through a hyperlink, www.travelcare.io, as well as any of its contents unless expressly authorized in writing by the person responsible for the file.
Www.travelcare.io may include links to other web spaces, managed by third parties, in order to facilitate User access to the information of collaborating and/or sponsoring companies. In accordance with this, the company is not responsible for the content of said web spaces, nor is it in a position of guarantor or/or party offering the services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through third-party links.
The User is granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of www.travelcare.io exclusively for private and non-commercial use. The web spaces that include a link to our website (i) may not falsify their relationship or affirm that such a link has been authorized, or include brands, names, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of our company; (ii) may not include content that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, that incites violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or immoral; (iii) they will not be able to link to any page of www.travelcare.io other than the main page; (iv) must link to the address of www.travelcare.io, without allowing the website that makes the link to reproduce www.travelcare.io as part of its website or within one of its “frames” or create a “browser” on any of the pages of www.travelcare.io. The company may request, at any time, to remove any link to our website, after which you must immediately proceed to remove it.
The company cannot control the information, content, products, or services provided by other web spaces that have established links to www.travelcare.io.
- DATA PROTECTION
The company reserves the right to use “cookie” technology at www.travelcare.io, in order to recognize you as a frequent User and personalize your use of our website by preselecting your language, or more desired or specific content.
The cookies collect the IP address of the User, with Google being responsible for the processing of this information.
Cookies are files sent to a browser, through a Web server, to record the User’s browsing on www.travelcare.io, when the User allows them to be received. If you wish, you can configure your browser to be notified on the screen of the receipt of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on your hard drive. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser to expand this information.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible that the browser of the computer used by the User can be recognized in order to provide content and offer the User’s browsing or advertising preferences, to the demographic profiles of the Users as well as to measure visits and traffic parameters, control the progress and number of entries.
- DECLARATIONS AND WARRANTIES
In general, the content and services offered on www.travelcare.io are purely informative. Therefore, when offering them, no guarantee or declaration is given in relation to the contents and services offered on www.travelcare.io, including, but not limited to, guarantees of legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy, or merchantability, except insofar as such representations and warranties cannot be excluded by law.
- FORCE MAJEURE
The company will not be responsible at all in case of impossibility of providing service if this is due to prolonged interruptions of the electricity supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous event.
- RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of www.travelcare.io, will be governed by Spanish legislation. For the resolution of any controversy, the parties will submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the registered office of the Responsible for the website.
In the event that any stipulation of these General Conditions of Use turns out to be unenforceable or null by virtue of the applicable legislation or as a consequence of a judicial or administrative resolution, said unenforceability or nullity will not make these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or null as a whole. In such cases, the company will proceed to modify or replace said stipulation with another that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, achieves the objective and claim reflected in the original stipulation.